Where's my cellphone?

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

First routine of the day changes as I would want variety. Who does not, anyway?

Browsed over to CNN, and read something about China passing the US in smartphone sales. Apparently, the Chinese want to buy better phones that they can use to receive news faster. Well, just one of the perks of having a smartphone.

I realized then that I have not checked on my phone for some time already. Looked for it and could not find it. I panicked a little. Well, if one has an iPhone 5, one would definitely want to immediately find it. Good thing I found this site, http://www.wheresmycellphone.com/. And no, my phone is not an iPhone 5. Just saying.





Just input your area code, and cellphone number!


Phone starts ringing! I just hope your phone is not on silent or that would mean an entirely new problem!



Available only in the United States of America! Maybe we should create one for every country :D




1 comments:

  1. This is an awesome idea. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I lose my phone way too often.

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My! Internet Finds © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions